MESSAGE #2776 from the Blessed Mother May 11, 2005

My daughter, Those churches who have Perpetual Adoration will be truly blessed. Many will come to know Jesus and they will turn to Him with a repentant heart.

Jesus is the cure for all mankind, so be wise and spend time with Him. Be wise and adore my Son, for He is truly present in the Holy Eucharist. This is the time to come to know Jesus, so please, please spend time adoring my Son. Accept His love and mercy by truly devoting more time to be with Him.

Jesus waits for each child to come, so bring your family and visit Him often. Much strength will be given to those who believe that Jesus is truly present in the Eucharist. Through prayer and true devotion to my Son, you will come to know Him in a very intimate way. The Eucharist is God’s great gift to you, so be grateful and receive my Son as often as you can.

Now, please cling tightly to the true Faith and believe that Jesus is truly present in the Holy Eucharist. Remain loyal to your Most Holy Pope, for he too has been chosen to lead the faithful forward. Remain loyal to my most beloved Priests, for Satan is truly trying to destroy this world. Prayer and true devotion to Jesus is how you will be given the strength to persevere.

Soon all the world will tremble, so please respond by truly giving all honor and glory to Our Lord. Amen.