MESSAGE #2251 from the Blessed Mother December 12, 2001

My daughter, I have given you so many messages, yet very few take time to pray and meditate on the mysteries of the Rosary. Many refuse to give up their precious time to do what I have been asking of them. Busyness is Satan’s way to pull my children away from God.

It is time now to make time to pray and meditate on the mysteries of the Rosary. It is time now to increase your prayers to make up for those who do not pray. Prayers are needed, for so much evil roams this earth. Prayers are needed, for abortion and contraception still exist. Many lives are destroyed due to lack of prayer. Many lives are destroyed because of laziness and unwillingness on your part. Each child must pray and obey God’s laws. Each child will one day have to answer to God.

If you do not live these messages, I will not be able to help you. I will not be able to protect you with my mantle if you refuse to turn away from sin. I can only help those who are taking heed to the Gospel. I truly want to assist all my children, but it is up to you to turn to God. It is up to you to do your part so that change can occur, occur in you. In order for change to happen, you must respond to my Heavenly pleas. You must not reject my messages; you must truly live them.

With many prayers and sacrifices you can truly make a difference in this world. You can stop the Evil One from spreading his venom all around this world. You can save lives through prayer, fasting, and penance. Many more conversions could happen if more said, “Yes,” to God.

Dear children, please be more grateful for these Heavenly messages. Be more grateful and gather and pray or they will not continue. Be more grateful for your most Holy Pope and pray for him and for the Vatican. Without more prayer there will be many more who will attempt to destroy this Pope. Without prayer you will see much more violence and bloodshed. Without prayer you will see even a greater war. More soldiers are needed, so please put your armor on and live a holy life. Pray your Rosary and imitate Christ. Offer all that you do to God, for this will help mankind. A great part of humanity will be destroyed without prayers, prayers from your heart. Fire will descend over the whole earth if more do not awake from their slumber. Wake up, wake up now and devote yourselves to prayer. Deny yourselves and pick up your cross. Be willing to be persecuted for truly living these messages.

Allow God to use you in these times so more repent and turn away from sin. Allow God to purify you on this earth so you are ready and prepared. Don’t give in to the world. Give your life totally to God. Take heed to these messages, for this is God’s way to warn His children. Don’t abuse this time, act now and live the Gospel. Spread the Gospel wherever you go and make the truth known. Don’t worry what others will think of you, for those who listen will one day thank you. Live each day for Christ, for then you will have peace no matter how dark this world becomes. You will have joy and love in your hearts through all trials and storms.

My daughter, this message must be made known, so please do not hide it in your heart. Share it with those who come to this group that I have formed. Assure my children that God and I truly, truly love them. Assure my children that God is so loving and that His mercy is great for those who repent, believe, and pray. I ask for your prayers today, so pray and kneel with me at the foot of the Cross. Amen.